Changing Your Battery
Device: MiniMed® 670G (1780)
Your pump does not ship with the battery cap on. The battery cap is located in the pump box, separate from the pump.
To insert the battery:1. Insert the new or fully charged AA battery, making sure to insert the negative end (−) first. After you insert the battery, the positive end (+) is visible
2. Use the belt clip to tighten the battery cap
To remove the battery:
1. Before removing the battery from your pump, clear any active alarms or alerts.
2. Use the belt clip to loosen and remove the battery cap.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Dispose of old batteries according to local regulations for battery disposal, or contact your healthcare professional for disposal information.
5. After removing your battery, wait until the Insert Battery screen appears before inserting a new battery.