Linking a Transmitter to your pump
Device: MiniMed® 630G insulin pump (MMT-1715K)
Before using the sensor for the first time, you will need to wirelessly connect the pump and transmitter so that they can communicate with each other. This allows the sensor information to be displayed on the pump screen. Only one transmitter at a time can be connected to the pump. In order to connect a new transmitter you will need to delete the current transmitter.
To automatically connect your pump and transmitter:
1. Attach your transmitter to the charger and make sure it is fully charged
2. Press Menu, select Utilities, and then Device Options.
3. Select Connect Device.
4. Select Auto Connect.
Steps for Manual Connect can be found in the MiniMed 630G User Guide.
5. Press Down.
6. Select Continue.
7. Now remove the transmitter from the charger. If the green light on the transmitter does not flash, reconnect the transmitter to the charger until fully charged.
8. Immediately select Search on the pump. The search can take up to 2 minutes.
9. Once device is found, confirm that the serial number (SN) shown on the pump is the serial number on the back of your transmitter.
If you receive the No devices found message, place the transmitter back onto the charger. Then remove the transmitter from the charger and immediately select Retry on the pump.
10. If the serial number (SN) on the pump screen matches the back of the transmitter, select Confirm.
11. The connection is now complete. The transmitter serial number will be displayed on the pump screen. The transmitter serial number is now stored in the pump and you will not need to perform this action again unless you receive a new transmitter.
Deleting a Transmitter from your pump
Only one transmitter can be connected to the pump at one time. In order to connect a new transmitter you will need to delete the current transmitter.
To delete the transmitter from your pump:
1. Press Menu, select Utilities, and then Device Options.
2. Select Manage Devices.
3. Identify and select the old transmitter’s serial number. The serial number can be found on the back of the transmitter.
4. Select the transmitter serial number and select Delete.
5. Select Yes to confirm deleting the transmitter.