Linking a Transmitter to Your Pump
Device: MiniMed™ 670G insulin pump (MMT-1780K)
Before you can start using your sensor, you must first wirelessly connect your pump to your transmitter so they can begin communicating with each other. This allows the sensor information to be displayed on the pump screen. Only one transmitter at a time can be connected to the pump. In order to connect a new transmitter you will need to delete the current transmitter.
To automatically connect your pump and transmitter:
1. Attach your transmitter to the charger and make sure the transmitter is fully charged. Keep your transmitter attached to the charger.
2. Press Select, select Options, select Utilities, and then select Device Options.
3. Select Connect Device.
4. Select Auto Connect.
Steps for Manual Connect can be found in the MiniMed™ 670G User Guide.
5. Press Down.
6. Select Continue.
7. Place the transmitter (still attached to the charger) next to the pump.
8. Select Search on your pump and immediately remove the transmitter from the charger.
9. Once the device is found, confirm that the serial number (SN) shown on the pump is the serial number on the back of your transmitter.
If you receive the “No devices found” message, place the transmitter back onto the charger. Then remove the transmitter from the charger and immediately select Retry on the pump.
10. If the serial number (SN) on the pump screen matches the back of the transmitter, select Confirm.
11. The connection is now complete. The transmitter serial number will be displayed on the pump screen. The transmitter serial number is now stored in the pump and you will not need to perform this action again unless you receive a new transmitter.
Deleting a Transmitter from your pump
Only one transmitter can be connected to the pump at one time. In order to connect a new transmitter you will need to delete the current transmitter.
To delete the transmitter from your pump:
1. Press Select, select Options, select Utilities, and then Device Options.
2. Select Manage Devices.
3. Identify and select the old transmitter’s serial number. The serial number can be found on the back of the transmitter.
4. Select the transmitter serial number and select Delete.
5. Select Yes to confirm deleting the transmitter